Announcing the New Productivity Plus Panel
We’re excited to announce our new group of Productivity Plus Panelists. These panelists are all interested in elevating the customer experience, whether that be through focusing on agent performance, improving key metrics or creating new operational efficiencies through intraday management. These are the innovative thought leaders who will drive change and spur momentum for revolutionizing how contact centers operate.
Intradiem’s Productivity Plus Panel members include:
- Donna Fluss is the President of DMG Consulting LLC, the leading provider of contact center, analytics and back-office research, market analysis and consulting. Donna is a recognized thought leader and innovator in the market. For over 28 years, she has helped end users build world-class differentiated contact centers and vendors develop high-value solutions for the market. She is the author of the book, The Real-Time Contact Center, the Contact Center QA Guide, and many leading annual industry reports on wide-ranging contact center and back-office topics.
- Vicki Herrell serves as Executive Director of the Society of Workforce Planning Professionals (SWPP) and oversees the strategic direction and the day-to-day operations of the association. With over fifteen years of experience in the call center and workforce management industry, Vicki is a popular industry speaker, serving as an industry expert on best practices in workforce management. She is the editor of SWPP’s On Target newsletter and the Workforce Management Expert Solutions book.
- Melissa Kovacevic has been a Contact Center Consultant for over 30 years. She partners with clients to develop strategies and processes that successfully blend People, Process and Technology for Customer Experience success. Her results-based “Coach the Coach” program for front line leaders focuses on real world “on the job” coaching with participants. Melissa is a featured Thought Leader on the Deluxe Knowledge Exchange and writes articles for her popular “Customer Service Power….Turn It On” blog, and for contact center blogs and publications worldwide.
- Greg Levin is author of Full Contact: Contact Center Practices and Strategies that Make an Impact, along with hundreds of feature articles, case studies, blog posts, and comprehensive research reports on contact center best practices, trends and challenges. He is founder of the Off Center blog, and is the former editor of ICMI’s pioneering publication Service Level Newsletter, as well as its highly regarded follow-up journal Call Center Management Review.
- Flavio Martins is the VP of Customer Support at an award-winning technology start-up. He’s a featured blogger, customer service presenter and customer loyalty fanatic. Flavio understands that customer service is the key for successful businesses to create long term loyalty and success. Flavio is a CustomerThink.com Featured Author, Top Author for Service & Support, Top Author for Customer Experience and Overall Top Blogger in 2012.
- Michael Pace is founder of The Pace of Service and helps organizations realize the full benefit of Customer Service, Social Business, Business Process Management, and People Leadership. He is considered one of the country’s leading speakers and writers on the topic of social media customer service, and has created scalable, high quality social support environments. He is an active Board Member of the North East Contact Center Forum, New England’s largest call center community.
The Productivity Plus panelists will contribute to the Productivity Plus blog and also provide their expertise during live web events throughout the year. The next webinar will take place on March 28, 2013 with Michael Pace who will discuss the fundamentals for building a social customer service team. You can subscribe to the productivity plus blog here.