Welcome to the Productivity Plus Blog
What is Productivity Plus?
It’s a type of short-hand that epitomizes the balancing act you have to do on a regular basis. Call center people I talk to spend a lot of time optimizing productivity and efficiency, but it’s the “plus” that gets them excited.
Maybe you’re trying to figure out:
- What you can do to focus more on the customer experience, including first call resolution and quality monitoring?
- How you can create a positive work environment that can improve customer retention and increase revenues?
- How you can better communicate with agents, deliver one-on-one coaching and recognize achievements?
- What tactics successful companies have implemented to improve customer satisfaction?
- How your company can better measure return on investments?
I’ve asked industry experts – Jeanne Bliss, David Butler, and Greg Levin – to join me in helping answer these and a host of other questions that will help you create a great customer experience and great agents.
All of us will focus on five topics that matter most to you: corporate culture, customer centricity, technology, agent success factors and best practices. We’ll provide you with case studies and real-world tips from companies that have mastered these areas so you can too.
I hope the information presented in each blog post gets you energized about ways to improve your call center operations. I encourage you to contribute your ideas as well through the “comments” section on each post. We’d love to hear your thoughts, stories and successes. I also encourage you to spread the word and share this information with other executives and managers in your company.
We’ll be posting a few blogs a week on these varying topics, so please check back often! And, enjoy.