Working in a contact center is challenging for everyone involved. Customers need issues solved right away and they might not always be pleasant toward agents. For workforce managers, the perfectly planned shift can quickly fall apart because conditions and metrics are constantly changing. It can be a thankless yet extremely important job to ensure your customers receive great service.
Virtual event featuring Robin Gareiss, Metrigy CEO and Principal Analyst, and special guest Jim Simmons, VP, Productivity & Initiatives from Synchrony Bank. You’ll hear the latest from Metrigy’s latest research on Customer Insights and Analytics, why Synchrony Bank chose to use Intelligent Automation in their contact centers, and how the technology improves EX and CX.
– What to measure to improve customer engagement
– Why voice channels continue to be king
– How to optimize agent productivity with proven results
– What tactics to use to improve agent engagement
– The positive changes for workforce management teams