Workforce Automation Pays Off for Contact Center Leaders in 2019
Intradiem Celebrates Fourth Consecutive Year of Record Growth
ATLANTA, January 14, 2020 — Intradiem, the leading provider of workforce automation, today announced 2019 achievements relating to bookings, value creation, and adoption.
“Collectively, our customers saved more than $100 million in 2019 with Workforce Automation,” said Matt McConnell, CEO of Intradiem. “This is a record level of savings that continues to accelerate year over year as our customers realize the impact that our solution has on their bottom line.”
To highlight some of the 2019 milestones, Intradiem reports:
- More than $100 Million in annualized savings across the customer base
- Over 1.2 Billion automated actions executed annually due to increased customer adoption
- A record year in bookings for the fourth consecutive year, with customer expansion contributing to more than half of the growth
- Approximately 20 percent of bookings attributed to new automation use cases
- Significant year-end momentum with the fourth quarter representing the largest quarter in company history and more new customers added than previous years
“The year represented significant value creation for our customers not only through cost reduction, but also for improving agent engagement and customer experience,” said McConnell. “Workforce Automation clearly pays off for contact centers.”
Intradiem provides Intelligent Automation solutions that help customer service teams boost productivity, enhance employee engagement, and improve the end-customer experience. Our patented AI-powered technology processes the massive quantity of data generated by contact centers and back offices and takes immediate action to support both in-center and remote teams. Customers can count on an investment return of at least a 2X in the first year and a 3-5X payback in subsequent years. This year, Intradiem’s customers will save more than $150 million.